You should have the best possible investment portfolio and financial plan. Our goal is to make sure you have this. Whether you currently manage your own wealth or contract with another firm, it can be hard to know if you are on the right path. We will tell you. We will identify the strengths and weaknesses of your current investment approach. Issues that we usually address include: saving enough for retirement, saving for your children’s or grandchildren’s education, investing the proceeds received from the sale of a business, the list goes on.
We service most corporate and personal investment accounts. Some of the more common accounts are Individual Accounts, Joint Accounts, IRA’s of all varieties, Trusts, Profit Sharing Plans, Corporations, and 401k’s.
As often as you like. We make ourselves available.
Every month, you will receive a statement from Fidelity, the custodian who will hold your investments.
Every quarter, you will receive a quarterly set of materials from us. Included are:
- A quarterly letter that breaks down what happened in the markets, the economy, and also your specific account performance
- Your account statement(s)
- A summary of our fees, clearly stated
Understanding your overall financial situation is key in making the most effective investment decisions for you. We prefer to help you with everything financial including:
- Establishing how much should be saved each year towards retirement
- Evaluating whether to buy or lease a car
- Establishing a savings plan for your children’s or grandchildren’s education
- Reviewing your life insurance
- Comparing charitable giving strategies
- Analyzing the most profitable way to claim Social Security
- Tracking down missing cost data
- Coordinating with your lawyer and accountant
- Reviewing alternative investments such as venture capital, hedge funds, private placements, private equity and real estate
- Analyzing how much debt to use for a second or third home
Riverstone generally requires a minimum relationship size of $750,000. However, we are open to working with clients that have assets below this amount given we can help them save to achieve their retirement goals. For all new clients, we will charge for our services based on a tiered assets under management fee. See the section on Charges for more detail.